In My Camera Bag
In general, I carry all my equipment in the field in my Tamrac medium sized backpack. This holds all my gear for most assignments. I do use a smaller Tamrac Flipside backpack when going light or traveling internationally.
Tripods: I carry the Gitzo G1325 tripod and the Gitzo GT2541 Series 2 travel tripod. Each are equipped with a Kirk BH-1 ballhead with quick release plates for all lenses and cameras.
Cameras: I currently carry the Nikon D750 and the new Nikon Z5 (mirrorless) full frame digital camera bodies. I still own an F100 film camera for when I want to use Fuji Velvia slide film.
• Nikkor S 14-30mm f/4 (mirrorless)
• Nikkor S 24-120 mm f/4 (mirrorless)
• Nikkor S 105 mm f/2.8 (mirrorless)
• Nikkor FX 16 - 35mm f/4G ED VR
• Nikkor FX 80 - 200mm f/2.8D ED
• Tamron 28 - 75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD
• Sigma 105 F/2.8 AF Macro
• UV Protection and Circular polarizers for all lenses
• 4-Stop Neutral density filter for moving water shots in daylight
• Cokin Z-Proseries Graduated Neutral Density filters – 3 strengths S-M-L
• Mulktiple SD Memory Cards 64; 128; 256 GB
• Nikon MC-DC2 remote
• Kirk Long Rail – focusing rail for macro
• Extra Nikon camera batteries
• Adorama macro-flecta small reflector for macro images
• Leatherman tool with pliers
• Allen wrenches with spare nuts and bolts for tripod
• Manuals for cameras and flash units
• Corkscrew – for wine - one must remain civilized